Connect with the highly desirable audience found at Cadillac Fairview’s various premium shopping destinations across Canada. Through our working relationship with Branded Cities, we offer a national presence at high traffic locations through interior and exterior spectacular billboards, banners, and mall posters, both static and digital and large format digital. Showcase your brand, garner significant impressions, and influence shoppers moments before point of purchase by reaching Cadillac Fairview’s extensive customer base.
The Mall Media program can be used to complement a national promotion or advertising campaign in other media, allowing marketers to maximize the effectiveness of their expenditures.
To contact Branded Cities regarding your Mall Media program requirements, please call: +1 416-408-0800.
• National Brand Promotions (Short & Long Term)
• Partnership Programs
• Advertising Opportunities
Cadillac Fairview’s National Promotions & Strategic Partnership Program provides promotional and advertising opportunities, in an effort to target key retailing periods and reinforce your brand position.
With our national portfolio of premier shopping centres, and high profile office properties across Canada, Cadillac Fairview offers you access to millions of consumers per year through Promotions & Strategic Partnerships.
Cadillac Fairview’s National Partnership Program is our “One-Stop-Shop” for all your corporate promotions and advertising needs. Think of Cadillac Fairview’s portfolio of properties as a national, high visibility sales medium, and offering:
• Incredible traffic numbers of a captive, upscale demographic
• Targeted geographic, demographic and customer profiles
• Point of sale exposure to consumers for new product and service launches
• Cross-promotion opportunities with existing retailers
• Opportunities for marketing where you may connect with your consumer directly
• In-mall car promotional displays and parking area test-drives
• Build customer acquisition and retention by interacting with customers one-on-one.
• Sampling programs to launch/test product to target market
• Generate/gather consumer research